A key accounting firm in the profession
One profession, several lines of business
In France, commissaires-priseurs (auctioneers) can both act as ministerial officers for the performing of certain judicial acts and operate in the auction market via approved commercial companies (Maisons de Ventes Volontaires). They can practise one or the other of these activities, or both, provided however that the two activities are kept strictly separate.
This status was established by the order of the 2nd of November 1945 and amended by law no. 2000-642 of the 10th of July 2000 and law no. 2011-850 of the 20th of July 2011, separating commercial auctions (a matter for commercial auction houses and other regulated operators with the required status) from strictly judicial sales and valuations.
- The judicial auctioneer is a public and ministerial officer responsible for expert appraisal, valuation and judicial public auction of furniture and personal and household effects, on behalf of the judiciary.
- Auctions concern a very wide range of property which includes not just works of art but also industrial and professional equipment, vehicles of all types and horses, to cite the most common categories of property.
Aca Nexia, a key accounting firm in the profession
Through its subsidiary PIMPANEAU, Aca Nexia has been acting as an accountant and advisor to numerous auctioneers for more than thirty years. This long experience has enabled the firm to acquire detailed knowledge of the profession and assist its clients in the changes imposed by the new regulations resulting from the law of the 10th of July 2000.
Today, Aca Nexia regularly assists some twenty auctioneers, mainly in Paris, and is the accountant for the Chambre des Commissaires Priseurs Judiciaires de Paris (CPJP) and the Syndicat National des Maisons de vente volontaire.
Aca Nexia is regularly called upon for advice in sale and valuation operations by auction offices and commercial auction houses. Aca Nexia has participated in some thirty operations over the past five years.
- Accounting monitoring and annual accounts
- Advice on tax issues and employment law
- Organisation and scorecards
- Valuation for auction offices and commercial auction houses
- Assistance in the sale of ministerial offices
- Proactive guidance for key issues in the profession
- Speed of intervention and meeting of deadlines
- Complete confidentiality
> Chambre Nationale des Commissaires Priseurs
> Commissaires Priseurs Judiciaires de Paris - CPJP
> Syndicat national des maisons de vente volontaire
Partners / Auctioneers
Aca NexiaVoice: +33 6 64 98 90 5231 rue Henri RochefortParis 75017France> E-mail > Further info.
Aca NexiaVoice: +33 6 03 67 57 5931 rue Henri RochefortParis 75017France> E-mail > Further info.
Aca NexiaVoice: +33 6 64 30 08 1531 rue Henri RochefortParis 75017France> E-mail > Further info.